"margaret's Vancouver Page" Vancouver by margaretvn

Vancouver Travel Guide: 3,943 reviews and 8,257 photos

In 1994 we flew to Vancouver and hired a car to take a trip through B.C.and Alberta before returning to Vancouver to join the SS Rotterdam of the Holland America Line for a cruise through the Inside Passage. It was a great trip, although too short through the Inside Passage. Still we now know that one day we just have to go back to Alaska and see more of it.
Because this was a round trip and VT did not have all the places on it I put the inofrmation on this page .
We saw lots of these lovely little prairie dogs in the Badlands - I came home with so many photos of them!!

• Last visit to Vancouver: May 1994
  • Intro Updated Sep 12, 2004

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2009 at 3:45 AM

Brings back memories of my one trip to Vancouver and vicinity over forty years ago.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2005 at 8:19 AM

Margaret, this is certainly the area I would love to visit. Gastown sounds fascinating. Your photographs certainly entice the viewer. Thanks for this marvelous tour.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 5:32 PM

Very interesting writings and amazing pictures. Spanish settlers before British there? I am surprised or... ignorant haha. Sooner or later I will visit this land... Thank you for your Canadian pages, I enjoyed a lot !

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2004 at 6:48 PM

Great pictures Margaret , we did the simular trip ,yours was a lot more snow around we did ours in June and Lake Louis was still part frozen the Ice field parkway that was the highlight for us .Great page Margaret.

• Apr 3, 2004 at 11:21 PM

lovely photos

• scrooge1947's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2003 at 11:04 AM

Great info, now I know what Gastown is all about.

• Pat&ZoAnn's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2003 at 7:17 AM

Great photos. Looks like you did some research!

• juniperjune's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2002 at 2:36 PM

I lived in AB for 4 yrs and I never did get the chance to see

• yeah_baby's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2002 at 10:47 AM

thanks brought back great memories!

• Bjorgvin's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2002 at 2:53 AM

A great place to visit!!

margaretvn

“I have spread my dreams under your feet....tread softly - you tread on my dreams”

Badges & Stats in Vancouver

Have you been to Vancouver?

Latest Activity in Vancouver