Ieper Hotel Tips by margaretvn
Ieper Hotels: 23 reviews and 35 photos
Flanders Ldoge Hotel
We booked this hotel via expedia and thought it was a good place to stay. Close enough to the centre but quiet. They were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is about 1.6 kilomteresfrom the centre of Ieper on the northern ring of the city.
Luckily the rooms have two doors as when you are in the hall of the room you can hear people talking in the corridor but with the room door closed it is quiet.
Unique Qualities: The rooms are not big but are well equipped and comfortable. The bathroom is clean but be careful when getting into the bath as there is no antislip mat in it for the shower and I nearly fell.
The breakfast was good and the trays of cheese and meat and the bread were regularly topped up. The coffee was freshly set and hot.
Address: Industrielaan 19, Ieper 8900
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: It is well signposted as you enter.
Other Contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +32 (0) 57 217 000
margaretvn's Related Pages
Ieper Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ieper (Ypres) touches all senses in extremes"
- "IEPER-YPRES EMOTIONS."
- "The Great War is never far away . . ."
- "A Living Memorial...and MORE!!"
- "Ieper - West of Flanders"
- "Ieper (Ypres)"
- "IEPER (YPRES)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ieper
- Hotels in Ieper
- Transportation in Ieper
- Nightlife in Ieper
- Restaurants in Ieper
- Shopping in Ieper
- Warnings and Dangers in Ieper
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ieper
- 10 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Ieper?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ieper
- Posted in Travel Orkney Forum "Re: Three days in late October"
- updated a Ieper Travel Page "VT meeting on the 21st of April"
- Commented on one of bugalugs's Ieper travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT meeting on the 21st of April"
- Wrote a Review In Flanders Field Museum about Flanders Field Museum in Ieper Things to Do
Read real reviews about Ieper Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 147 reviews, 257 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 104 reviews, 203 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 43 reviews, 235 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 178 photos, 10 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 80 reviews, 128 photos, 3 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 57 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 35 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 48 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 41 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 44 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (86)
- Menin Gate- 53 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Cloth Hall - Lakenhalle- 31 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Tyne Cot Cemetery- 16 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Flanders Field Museum- 24 Reviews, 42 Photos
- St Martins Cathedral & Monastery- 25 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Military Cemeteries/Memorials- 24 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Ramparts & Casemates- 23 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Hill 62- 7 Reviews, 22 Photos
- St Georges Church- 14 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Rijselpoort - Lille Gate- 7 Reviews, 17 Photos
See All Ieper Things to Do