"exploring the Cotswolds" Chipping Norton by margaretvn
Chipping Norton Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 108 photos
We had hired a lovely little cottage for the week - it was an area of the country we had not explored very much. We had a day of rain but it did not stop us exploring and we had a lovely time. It is better to have your own transport through to go from little village to little village.
The cottage we had was in the little village of Churchill - a few minutes from Chipping Norton which is ideal for our shopping.
the lovely Medieval town of Burford is worth a stop - the long High street is lined with little shops as it climbs... more travel advice
while wandering along the High street in Chipping Campden do stop a while in the lovely quiet Ernest Wilson garden. The... more travel advice
margaretvn's Related Pages
Chipping Norton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On And Off The Beaten Path"
- "exploring the Cotswolds"
- "Chipping Norton Bustling Town Center"
- "Chipping Norton"
- "A Little Bit Of The Cotswolds"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chipping Norton
- Hotels in Chipping Norton
- Transportation in Chipping Norton
- Restaurants in Chipping Norton
- Shopping in Chipping Norton
- Warnings and Dangers in Chipping Norton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chipping Norton
- 26 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Chipping Norton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chipping Norton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 147 reviews, 257 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 104 reviews, 203 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 43 reviews, 235 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 178 photos, 10 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 80 reviews, 128 photos, 3 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 57 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 35 reviews, 138 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 48 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 41 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 44 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues