"Here I am, Bima (eastern nusa tenggara - Indonesia" rhakateza's Profile

Bima, small city with hidden treasure to explore

I recommend you to visit my hometown, Bima. It located in eastern Sumbawa island, right place for you to transit while your trip from Bali to Komodo.

Bima has a lot un published travelling destination, If you madly love to snorkeling, Bima's Beach and coastal is waiting for you.

• Intro Written Jul 26, 2012

• joluisfi's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM

hello. I will spent 3 days in bima in august. Do you sugest any beach to stay near from bima?? may be to south? (hu´u??) Can you tel me how log is by bus from bima?? thank´s
    joao silva , Portugal

• rhakateza's Profile Photo
      Apr 6, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Hello Joao, Hu'u (Lakey Beach) is the best location southern Bima. It has good accommodation for tourist. Its only take 3 hour by bus Or from airport, you can rent a car (cost Rp. 500-600 thousand)

• joluisfi's Profile Photo
      Apr 8, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Thank´s for your help. Also we pretend to visit komodo and rinca ( 1 or 2 days trip) from bima or sape. can you sugest any travel agency to book this trip??

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Hi Arief, and welcome to VT. Your beach looks awesome. Hope you will share more photos and things to do in Bima with us here at VT. Enjoy it here and happy travels!

• rhakateza's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I dont know theo, I'm newcomer here. may be one of my photo's violence to the rules of this site. Thanks for the greeting...

• theo1006's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Sdr Arief, welcome to VT. I wonder why your photo and your comment on my Bima page have disappeared?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
rhakateza's Profile Photo

rhakateza

“an everlasting journey ”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.