"Favorite Ukrainian City" Top 5 Page for this destination Ivano-Frankivs'k by levibg
Ivano-Frankivs'k Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 74 photos
This city is full of beautiful old buildings, among the communistic concrete apartments. The market is the heart of the city, as well as the broad, cobblestone walking street with its fountains and street vendors.
Stroll around the lake in the main park, buy stacking dolls and a fur hat in the market, eat unique Mexican cuisine at TAKO bEL, buy a hot tea at a kiosk, slip into the old Armenian church, people watch near the egg fountain, and finish up with a delicious traditional meal at Legenda Restaurant.
- Pros:Beautiful architecture, lovely riverside park, friendly people
- Cons:Confusing streets, somewhat drab in winter
- In a nutshell:Ivano-Frankivs'k, I hope I return many times
Our favorite thing to do in almost any city, is get to center via bus and spend all day walking around. Ivano Frankivs'k... more travel advice
levibg's Related Pages
Ivano-Frankivs'k Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Ivan Franko"
- "A City in the Shadow of L'viv"
- "Favorite Ukrainian City"
- "Internship in Ukraine"
- "Folklore festival in Sheshory"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ivano-Frankivs'k
- Hotels in Ivano-Frankivs'k
- Transportation in Ivano-Frankivs'k
- Nightlife in Ivano-Frankivs'k
- Restaurants in Ivano-Frankivs'k
- Warnings and Dangers in Ivano-Frankivs'k
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ivano-Frankivs'k
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ivano-Frankivs'k?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ivano-Frankivs'k
Top 5 Pages
- Targu Jiu Intro, 5 reviews
- Sighisoara Intro, 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ivano-Frankivs'k Intro, 2 reviews
- Curtea de Arges Intro, 2 reviews
- Vaslui Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.