"At the Base of Fagarasi Highway" Curtea de Arges by levibg
Curtea de Arges Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 109 photos
Curtea de Arges is a lovely town with a beautiful cathedral. It's a good place to stay before embarking on Fagarasi Highway, the Highway to the Sun. Check with your hotel hosts to make sure the highway is open, as bad weather keeps it closed three-fourths of the year.
- Pros:Small town feel, beautiful monastery
- Cons:Noisy main streets on Friday and Saturday nights
- In a nutshell:A Monastery with a Legend and the Gateway to Fagarasi
Arges Cathedral gleams white through the trees surrounding it, its five towers looking like some giant hand grabbed them... more travel advice
levibg's Related Pages
Curtea de Arges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Curtea de Arges and its legend"
- "CURTEA DE ARGES"
- "At the Base of Fagarasi Highway"
- "Great tourist attraction."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Curtea de Arges
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Curtea de Arges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Curtea de Arges
Top 5 Pages
- Targu Jiu Intro, 5 reviews
- Sighisoara Intro, 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ivano-Frankivs'k Intro, 2 reviews
- Vaslui Intro, 2 reviews
- Curtea de Arges Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.