"To experience glacier" South Iceland by wlj0821
South Iceland Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 594 photos
Iceland, far away from my hometown, surrounded by ocean, I came to glacier at the side of Vatnajokull Park, some of glacier can be climbed, some is on the surface in bay. Reykjavik is a small city, I choice a hotel near the gray line station, walking few minutes can get there to take different tour.
wlj0821's Related Pages
South Iceland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The south-coast of Iceland."
- "On not seeing the Northern Lights"
- "From the Glaciers to the Ocean"
- "The Surreal Glaciers..."
- "Land of Midnight Sun, Northern Lights, and more :)"
- "In awe"
- "Iceland is a cool place to visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Iceland
- Hotels in South Iceland
- Transportation in South Iceland
- Restaurants in South Iceland
- Shopping in South Iceland
- Warnings and Dangers in South Iceland
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in South Iceland
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to South Iceland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Iceland
Top 5 Pages
- North America Intro, 3 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- South Iceland Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Europe Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.