"WELCOME everybody" Christophe01's Profile
I am originally from Oyonnax where I life with my wife and my two daughters. 40 years ago, this town was the worldwide capital of the plastic, a lot of combs and glasses were fabricated in Oyonnax. Now this industrial city no longer has any interest.
Fortunately, our city bordering the “Jura” , a mountainous area with emerald lakes ,where I can practice horseback riding with my wife or the youngest of my daughters, without forgetting "Dakota" our horse.
In France, there are about 1000 varieties of cheese. A French eats on average 52,8 pounds of cheese a year.
We are the largest consumers in the world.
The Jura is known for its excellent cheeses,but also for its yellow wine
Bridge dating from the Middle Ages. The region of Jura counts many bridges, chapels, Castles.... Ideal for back in time.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 50 Reviews
- 178 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Christophe01 and JimKnopf are now friends.
- Commented on giampiero6's profile page
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Translation"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Haut Koenigsbourg castle"
- Wrote a Review The Haut Koenigsbourg castle in Kaysersberg Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "WELCOME everybody"
- updated a Colmar Travel Page "Colmar and its outskirts"
- Uploaded a Video to Cody
Top 10 Pages
- Colmar Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaysersberg Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Devils Tower Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Flagstaff Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Hourtin Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Eguisheim Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos