"Las Pinas, Second Home" Las Pinas by JinkeeR

Las Pinas Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 73 photos

Everything You Need

Las Pinas, is just like a second home to residents of Paranaque. Before the onslaught of new SM, there has always been the ever reliable Southmall. Don't forget we used to visit Ever also. Cecil's Restaurant is one of the frequent locations to be for old debutants. Las Pinas will always have a homey feel to it.

New Discoveries

Las Pinas also holds some of the best kept secrets in BF Resort Village, one is the Mystic Brew Cafe, which is a haven to artists, and other like minded individuals...BF Resort Village also has other quaint restaurants which are yet to be discovered. We also welcome the PAGCOR gaming place in front of Southmall , which is a new tourist spot, and let me just say a senior citizen spot too.

Of Friends Forever

I've also come to associate Las Pinas with a tattoo place in Pilar Village, I've been there several times, and although I haven't gotten my own, seeing my cousin and other friends have their tattoo was an unforgettable experience for me too.

Of course, I won't forget my new found friends in University of Perpetual Help Las Pinas or old friends Beng and Ivy, who I've come to rely on many work and non related work experiences.

• Pros:Very Near, Convenient
  • Cons:Sometimes traffic
  • In a nutshell:Las Pinas, my Second Home
  • Last visit to Las Pinas: Sep 2012
  • Intro Updated Sep 13, 2012

Comments

JinkeeR Visits Here Frequently!

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Las Pinas

Have you been to Las Pinas?

Latest Activity in Las Pinas