"Osmington Mills,Dorset" Osmington by CDM7
Osmington Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Osmington Mills can be found by leaving the A352 at the village of Osmington, a few miles east of Weymouth.Set on the Jurassic coast with a few houses a pub and a tourist mobile home park.From here there are lovely coastal walks to Weymouth in the west or Lulworth in the east.Charge for car park is £5,but this will be refunded if you spend at least this sum in the Smugglers Inn.Just show them your parking voucher!
NO PHOTOS AS I FORGET CAMERA ,HOPE TO SHOW THESE AT A LATER DATE.
- Pros:Great coastal walks and views.
- In a nutshell:Away from the maddening crowds.
CDM7's Related Pages
Osmington Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Osmington
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Osmington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osmington
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dorset Intro, 19 reviews, 137 photos, 8 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 14 reviews, 122 photos, 8 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 16 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 8 reviews, 91 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poole Intro, 11 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Europe Intro, 57 photos, 9 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 7 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues