"Osmington Mills,Dorset" Osmington by CDM7
Osmington Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Osmington Mills can be found by leaving the A352 at the village of Osmington, a few miles east of Weymouth.Set on the Jurassic coast with a few houses a pub and a tourist mobile home park.From here there are lovely coastal walks to Weymouth in the west or Lulworth in the east.Charge for car park is £5,but this will be refunded if you spend at least this sum in the Smugglers Inn.Just show them your parking voucher!
NO PHOTOS AS I FORGET CAMERA ,HOPE TO SHOW THESE AT A LATER DATE.
- Pros:Great coastal walks and views.
- In a nutshell:Away from the maddening crowds.
CDM7's Related Pages
Osmington Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Osmington
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Osmington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osmington
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dorset Intro, 17 reviews, 122 photos, 7 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 14 reviews, 122 photos, 8 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 8 reviews, 91 photos, 8 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 57 photos, 9 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poole Intro, 6 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wareham Intro, 4 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues