"STUDLAND,DORSET" Studland by CDM7
Studland Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 93 photos
The small village of Studland on the Isle of Purbeck comes alive in the summer months when it becomes a popular holiday location.Many of the houses in the village are now used as holiday homes.
The beach ,sand dunes and heathland are completely unspoilt,you will however find several large car parks available,which are owned by the National Trust.
If you take the road (B3351) through Studland village from Corfe Castle direction you then can take the vehicle ferry across Poole harbour entrance ,which takes you to Sandbanks.
- Pros:Nature at its best.Great walks and swimming.
- Cons:Can get busy in summer.
- In a nutshell:A completely unspoilt area.
This recently opened (June 2014) hotel is a revived and extended 16 th century manor house.Having remembered the old... more travel advice
Sandbanks ferry is a chain ferry which crosses the entrance of Poole harbour in Dorset.The route connects Sandbanks with... more travel advice
CDM7's Related Pages
Studland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Is this really England?"
- "The Beach in Studland"
- "Last trip in England"
- "Studland Beach and Fort Henry."
- "We'll be back in better weather Studland!"
- "Deer Hollow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Studland
- Hotels in Studland
- Transportation in Studland
- Restaurants in Studland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Studland
- 4 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Studland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Studland
Photos in StudlandSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dorset Intro, 19 reviews, 137 photos, 8 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 14 reviews, 122 photos, 8 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 16 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 8 reviews, 91 photos, 8 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poole Intro, 9 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Europe Intro, 57 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dorchester Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues