"summer is fun in the philippines!" travelera's Profile

birthday in boracay island 2011

White milky fine sand (rarely see a stone around) yep! that good! awesome water colors... accessible in everything,.boracay is just simply world class tourist destination,.April must be a bit crowded that time but we've totally enjoyed it as i celebrated my birthday there! Its just enough to make me feel special and at the same time blessed to have it done there! waking up in the paradise,.exploring,eating and be entertained in the paradise is like a touch of heaven! LOL...we stayed in red coconut beach hotel which was awesome! that serves nice cocktails and my ultimate favorite Vodka tonic! great friendly staff! and awesome beachfront! a week is not enough in boracay! the food buffet on the beach was just simply irresistible! bars everywhere (though im not a bar person) a night walk on the beach under the moon would do to me! Island hopping and paragliding!Though we spent a lot of money in boracay but the experienced was worth it! Total pampering! We even missed our flight going back to manila..haha! so we took RORO going back coz we couldn't re-book our flight back, I've tried roro before, i loved it but its just too slow for me!LOL! But my darling loved it!!t'was 15 hours?or less! from caticlan-batangas port,. so exhausting but nevertheless boracay experience is just simply awesome!! awesome awesome! paradise!

a summer vacation in Bohol 2012

My friend anne williams from england sent me an email about her homecoming.. and an invitation to her province biliran naval (visayas) part,.. it was definitely a YES to me! we did a tour first in cebu-bohol,.. Bohol is definitely a wow! we did a land tour about a whole day! we rented this posh car that drove us for whole day to see bohol's finest land mark! old churches, cathedrals,the famous chocolate hills, little tarsier, floating restaurant, butterfly sanctuary, man-made woods, definitely awesome!

We stayed at panglao regent park hotel (not a beachfront) but quiet and cozy with swimming pool (that we enjoyed to the max).
Alona panglao beach is truly lovely,.white sand (though not as fine as boracay) we did our ocean tour the next day, Island hopping in balicasag and virgin sand bar island,. and dolphin watching and snorkeling,..t'was a great experience...
Im an ultimate kayak addict! every time i go in the beach i'll make sure i'll do kayak..its definitely will make you see more about the place..
as part of our alone beach tour we was lucky enough to had an interview and be on our national news the next day! haha instant fame! awesome awesome vacation!

Cebu-leyte-biliran-tacloban after bohol

After our grand vacation in bohol we went back to cebu and experience more luxury in Waterfront cebu hotel sponsored of anne's husband (awesome guy!)LOL.. did some shopping here and there and headed to biliran,..
Ormoc-leyte to biliran have panoramic views! countrysides,.seas, rivers and mountains everywhere! I was totally impressed!
Naval is a beautiful town... fields and mountains everywhere.. and from anne's place was just 10 minutes away from the ocean... it was very simple place but candid enough coz i love countrysides... People lived so simple there,. though anne and i always on the road with our motorbikes to see the places.. Biliran is blessed with beautiful and untouched falls.. we've seen the Tinago falls and Ulan-ulan falls though they have more than 10 waterfalls in the city alone..We also enjoyed the beach (though i had a very bad experience with the sea urchin there!) Haha..my first encounter with sea urchin!
Visaya's is indeed beautiful!I would definitely love to go back there!

Mindoro occidental/oriental (puerto galera)

Few years back i went with public health students in abra de ilog occidental mindoro to do an outreach program there..the place was simple,nothing so panoramic but beautiful enough...though i didn't come there as a tourist so i didn't expect much but i certainly had a good time.

2010 is when my boyfriend arrived here in the philippines and when i brought him in puerto galera...My dream to see all the beautiful beaches in the philippines started there in puerto galera..it was my first white beach trip..since then i became so addicted to see and swim in all white beaches here in country..
Puerto galera is a perfect getaway for families and friends... close enough to manila no need to fly...just some boat rides and you're there...we stayed in Hollywood hotel for 3 days,.

Batangas (puting buhangin and punta fuego)

Batangas is the closest beach near my place silang cavite. My friend and i decided to hit batangas beaches few days after i've been in bohol,..thought i had enough for the beach and sun...but then i realized since im already toasted from the sun why shouldn't i have the most of it! LOL...plus i kinda missed kayaking..
Puting buhangin isn't really a white beach...nevertheless the resort was good for outing.. which is just the neighbor of punta fuego...which i heard was fantastic...i rented a kayak and paddle off to punta fuego...which was a great experienced...

• Intro Updated Jul 2, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
travelera's Profile Photo

travelera

“as we walk in this planet with gladness and joy in our heart!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.