"Speed traps and Cops want your money" Corrales by madrush333

Corrales Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 25 photos

Corrupt police department

Hello
I was researching the corrales police speeding incedents because I too received a ticket for 19 in a 15 right on my own street last balloon fest. I had my family from california in the car too and it was so sad. The officer was very threatening when I tried to reason with him. I explained I was aware he was waiting and I even commented to my family look at the cop on the side of the road. I didn't want to drve by him so slowely almost at a stop. I hadn't had a ticket in 15 yrs and I drive in all countries on this planet. I also claimed his equipment must be incorrect because I'm certain I was within a safe limit of 15mph. Again this officer fwentez (spelling) was a real aggresive type. I am still upset and this happened over a year ago. Now my insuranse will cost me 3000.00 more over the course of the next yrs until it is removed from my record. I tried to fight the citation in court but since I travel for my job eventually the court clerk would not allow a rescedule past a second time. Again I am not happy what corrales has done to its own resident right on his own street. I moved here from ca and would sell my house and leave now if I could get the money I owe on it. I thought I was moving to a great small town but now The police have made me hate this city. I'm a safe driver and have never been so mistreated by a corrupt police officer. I truely do not wish him well as he has hurt me finacially. Its tough times and my budget is tight. Who knows maybe he might just cause the repo of my home. The buck does stop somewhere you know. Anyway I tell people all the time. Stay out of corrales. And belive me I'm on a lot of planes and talk to a lot of people. I feel as if I should fight this somehow. I was upset when it happened but when the insuranse went up a lot I just have had it. Again I can't emphansize it enough (I warn the world travelers to stay out of corrales) If I ever get bothered by a corrales cop again I'm gonna fight back even if I go to the supreme court. I'm gonna get some badges revoked for corruption. Trust me I'm mad as hell. Maybe these cops need to know what it like to be a citizen and some official mistreats and threatens them.

Michael D

• Last visit to Corrales: Oct 2011
  • Intro Written May 29, 2012

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Corrales

Have you been to Corrales?

Latest Activity in Corrales