"JVENUTO's new Kennett Square Page" Kennett Square by JVENUTO
Kennett Square Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 126 photos
This is were I have lived & practised optometry for the last 34 yrs. The town brags of being the mushroom capitol of the U.S. There's one attraction here worth visiting: Longwood Gardens a world class arborteum built by the Duponts. People come from as far away as NY to see it. If your interested, its about an hour's drive south of center city Philadelphia on US Rt 1.
Nice place for lunch: great sandwiches & great coffee. Coffee. more travel advice
JVENUTO's Related Pages
Kennett Square Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Longwood Gardens at Christmas"
- "Kennett Square"
- "LONGWOOD GARDENS"
- "Longwood Gardens"
- " THE LAND OF MUSHROOMS AND FLOWERS "
- "JVENUTO's new Kennett Square Page"
- "Mid-Summer at Longwood Gardens"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kennett Square
- Nightlife in Kennett Square
- Restaurants in Kennett Square
- Shopping in Kennett Square
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kennett Square
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kennett Square?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kennett Square
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 15 reviews
- Switzerland Intro, 14 reviews
- Spain Intro, 12 reviews
- Germany 10 reviews
- China Intro, 8 reviews
- London 8 reviews
- Kennett Square Intro, 8 reviews
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Sicilia 7 reviews
- Utah 4 reviews
No friends yet.