"ziipin in tagaytay" Tagaytay by lyrick
Tagaytay Travel Guide: 298 reviews and 1,003 photos
started early in the morning...i did not packed for anything cause the tour was for a day only...had an early breakfast in my auntie's house and then start to moved out quickly for the busy hour's is coming...The tour was fun cause I was with my mama and papa, it was my first travel together with them so I really did treasure that moment...tour , eat and had to do the zipline thing with my own cause they were too scared to try it...It was a mountain with-in a city...so fun fun fun...
lyrick's Related Pages
Tagaytay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Highlands and the Lowlands"
- "Dine, Stay, Play and Pray"
- "Tagaytay - Lovely Place on a Volcano"
- "Tagaytay City - The City of Smiles"
- "A Significant place where to view the Taal Volcano"
- "Philippines : what a beautiful place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay
- Hotels in Tagaytay
- Transportation in Tagaytay
- Nightlife in Tagaytay
- Restaurants in Tagaytay
- Shopping in Tagaytay
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tagaytay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay
Photos in TagaytaySee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Palawan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 2 photos
- Bohol Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cebu City Intro, 1 photo
- Baguio Intro, 1 photo