"travelindia" meeson's Profile

Hi
I am a constant traveller having lived and travelled to many places in the world. I am off to India in Novenber and have joined this forum to get some tips and some useful pointers from people who have been and can shares their thoughts, good and bad, with me so I enjoy my time there.

Jonathan

back from india

india was fantastic and ill defo go back again. travelled all over and got quite sick for the first two weeks but i survived and carried on !!!!

teaching in china

been teaching in china for a few months. im back in england for the summer but will return to china some time next year.

• Intro Updated May 18, 2013

• paddington28's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2014 at 5:21 PM

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Thanks !

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Hi Jonathan, I was in Vilnius in summer, but in not to far away in Tallin in January. Parts of the SEA were frozen! Vilnius is a great city. Have fun.

• davidjo's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM

happy birthday Jonathen, i see you ask many questions on the forum regarding trips to India, and if i remember correctly your next trip is VN

• bal_gopal30's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2012 at 9:33 AM

hello and wel come to india...

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Just saw your meeting post for London. I'm one of the London-Calling crew but unfortunately have to work so can't make that day. Hope to catch you on another occasion

• meeson's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM

will keep you up to date with everything im up to. also if i need any questions answered

thanks

• Dan30's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Welcome to VT Jonathan. I hope one day my self to travel to India. Please write your travel log, i am sure I and VT members will love it.

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Welcome to VT Jonathan
    Enjoy your visit to India! I have just returned from yet another trip there........try and get to Rajasthan if possible. Its a really interesting state. Udaipur is the most beautiful city in India.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
meeson's Profile Photo

meeson

“Have fun and take care. Look for things that can improve yourself and join in. Go with the flow.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.