"My first visit to Jodhpur" Jodhpur by Puransingh

Jodhpur Travel Guide: 368 reviews and 1,065 photos

Hey iam Puran from banglore,and currently iam living in CANADA .In the month of februry i had decided to visit Jodhpur.i had never been visited to Jodhpur earlier.So it was my First experince and it was too good.Because many of my freinds told me that Rajasthan is the best place in india and in rajasthan Jodhpur is the beautiful and amazing city.After getting so many good experince and suggestion from my freinds and calegous i had decided to visit Jodhpur.Then on 17th of feb.i was there in Jodhpur.And really I found that my all freinds are true Jodhpur is amazing and beautiful city.I had never eat food like Jodhpur it was too good ,the spices the tea and the food of Jodhpur is awsam.When i was roaming in the famous cheapest market of the Jodhpur i.e Nai sarak near clock tower i saw a handicraft shop named GANESH HANDICRAFT.Then i enterd in that shop i saw a huge collection of diffrent art like textile Pashmina Shawls,Antiques,Paintings e.t.c.I think that was the best shop in Jodhpur having so much collection in reasonable price.I purchased so many thing from that shop Like i bought Pashmina shawl according to me no other shop in jodhpur having a huge collection of PASHMINA SHAWL like GANESH HANDICRAFT.There are so many places in Jodhpur like the fort ,Palace, jaswant thada, kaylana, mandore, public park are the amazing Places. i had alspo eat some famous food of jodhpur like Mirchibada,lassi,samosa,kachori e.t.c.really saying i dont have word to admire Jodhpur.The people of jodhpur are so helping nature,i never felt that iam a tourist in that place i feel like my home in Jodhpur.In the end it was my amazing and too good experince in Jodhpur, and i defenetly i suggest to all my freinds and relatives to visit to Jodhpur.

• Last visit to Jodhpur: Feb 2012
  • Intro Updated Apr 6, 2012

Comments

Puransingh Visits Here Frequently!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Jodhpur

Have you been to Jodhpur?

Latest Activity in Jodhpur