"Resorts World Manila" Pasay City by marlo.flores
Pasay City Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 59 photos
The Resorts World Manila has got everything for Entertainment. They have complete amenities that well make your visit more satisfying than any other places in Metro Manila. They offered a world class Theater, Movie House, Luxury Mall, High End Restaurants, Casino and a nice place to walk around.
At Resorts World Manila,
You can relax, shop, dine, enjoy and play!
I love to watched movies at Resort World.
Then Newport Cinema is absolutely one of the best choice for a quality and high class entertainment that will not compromise your budget.
There is spacious leg room and built-in cup holders per seat. Not to mention a Dolby Digital Surround for maximum cinematic pleasure. And you will experience everything in just P200 ticket price.
I truly like the experience of walking around this mecca of entertainment and gastronomic delights!!!. Once in awhile, I bring my family here to have a break from the regular malls that we frequent during weekends! Love it here!!!
I love the casino because it's a perfect place to relax and to try your luck Although I hate the smokers... There are a lot of high end boutiques where you can buy special gifts for your special someone. I love the restaurants and thier parks. This is perfect for family bonding.
- Pros:Perfect for family bonding!
- Cons:Smokers inside the casino =)
- In a nutshell:Simply Luxury, World Class Entertainment!
marlo.flores' Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manila, Philippines"
- "Welcome to Pasay City"
- "My Travel Guide was moved to VT Pasay City Page"
- "Resorts World Manila"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
Top 10 Pages
- Makati Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sagada Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Manila Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- El Nido Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Lingayen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Lumban Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Zambales Mountains Intro, 1 review, 8 photos