Lanai City Favorite Tips by Hawaii-5-0
Lanai City Favorites: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Fondest memory: Plantation village with one story wooden buildings.
A general store,post office, church,schools, laundromate,pizza parlor,etc.Even the police station has a wooden outhouse type of jail with a padlock.
The people living in Lanai City are some of the nicest and friendliest people in Hawaii.
People seem to leave their cars unlocked with the keys in the ignition.One of the most kick-back and laid back places in Hawaii.
More Reviews (17)
Hawaii-5-0's Related Pages
Lanai City Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lanai City
- Hotels in Lanai City
- Transportation in Lanai City
- Restaurants in Lanai City
- Warnings and Dangers in Lanai City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pulau Kukup Hotels
- Lindcove Hotels
- Choa Chu Kang New Town Hotels
- Villaricos Hotels
- Ocean Lakes Hotels
- Whitehall Hotels
- Grand Haven State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Lanai City
- 18 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lanai City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lanai City
Photos in Lanai CitySee All Photos (14)
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 71 reviews, 91 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 27 reviews, 24 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Alaska Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Kauai Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Lanai City hotel reviews