"Siem Reap" Cambodia by Hawaii-5-0
Cambodia Travel Guide: 9,230 reviews and 26,487 photos
Siem Reap is the gateway town to the ruins of Angkor. With a population of 70,000, the town has a relaxing, sleepy, rural quality atmosphere to it. Siem Reap is a great place to unwind for a few days, with as wide range of accommodations, and fine restaurants. Siem Reap is obviously destined for big things, and major changes can be expected over the next few years. The sleepy town of Siem Reap is slowly waking up with many ?upmarket? hotels under construction, dirt roads are being paved with asphalt, one internet service, even a convenience store which uses computer bar code scanning at the check out counter.
Price range US $2-4. They serve Cambodian, Tai, Chinese, vegetarian and French dishes. Many tour bus's drop of customers... more travel advice
Terrace of the Leper King-Legend has it that at least two of the Angkor kings had leprosy. more travel advice
Hawaii-5-0's Related Pages
Cambodia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MORE THAN JUST THE ANGKOR TEMPLES"
- "The country of Angkor"
- "Angkor Archeological Park, Cambodia"
- "Sharrie's Cambodia Dignity"
- "Cambodia 2002"
- "Ancient temples and smiling Khmers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambodia
- Hotels in Cambodia
- Transportation in Cambodia
- Nightlife in Cambodia
- Restaurants in Cambodia
- Shopping in Cambodia
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambodia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambodia
- 71 Reviews
- 91 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cambodia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambodia
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 71 reviews, 91 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 27 reviews, 24 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Alaska Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Kauai Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue