"Living & Eating in Saigon" ja3ja3's Profile

Living & Eating in Saigon

I have spent my past 6 post-retirement years living and eating in Vietnam. The past 4 here in Saigon. My partner, Hai, has lived his entire life (and eaten) here in Saigon. He cooks every day in his small neighborhood family restaurant here in Saigon.

We spend much of our time on our motorbike searching the streets and small alleys of Saigon looking for great street food and hidden restaurants here in the city.

We know and love great Vietnamese food! And we love to blog and share our eating adventures with others.

What a great post-retirement job I have!

• Intro Written Mar 20, 2012

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Hey Joe, welcome to VT, "Happy Journeys" ... :)

• VT_Tipoftheday's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Hi Joe!

Welcome to VT! I just wanted to let you know that your Tip about Tu Tri was chosen for Tip of the Day! We select the BEST tip each day and feature it on a special VT page, as well as on our Facebook and our Twitter. Your tip about this local Vietnamese joint was just too good to pass up - though I will pass on the BBQ'd goat udder, thank you very much! You really are a naturally tipster - so much good information, and very thorough in your reporting! I can't wait to read more of your tips from Saigon/ Ho Chi Minh City!

In addition to being featured on our VT_TipoftheDay Profile page ("Welcome to VirtualTourist's Tip of the Day page!" - VT_Tipoftheday's Profile), you’ll also be on our VT Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/VirtualTourist) and our VT Twitter (twitter.com/#!/VirtualTouris...), so feel free to link to them or retweet! And keep up the great tips!

Congrats again!
    Blake

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ja3ja3's Profile Photo

ja3ja3

“Life is an Eating Adventure”

Ranked Member