eagerexplorer's profile photo

eagerexplorer

Karen Online Now
?All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.? ? Martin Buber

My Favorite Pages

Jakarta

Travel Map

Minceta Sep 19, 2016 at 4:50 AM

Dear Karen, with delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! I hope that you spent a great day surrounded by the people that you like most. Let's stay in touch, if you agree.

Greetings from Belgrade,

Jasmina

Minceta Sep 15, 2014 at 5:13 AM

WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM BELGRADE, KAREN! I hope that you spent a great day surrounded by the people that you love most! Cheers!

isolatedpawn's Profile Photo
isolatedpawn Sep 18, 2013 at 7:47 PM

lucky you. belated happy birthday from calapan city, oriental mindoro, philippines

Minceta Sep 16, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Hello, Karen! With some delay I would like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! I hope that you spent a great day surrounded by the people that you love most.

hannette's Profile Photo
hannette Sep 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Have a very blessed birthday!!

silverlaces's Profile Photo
silverlaces Apr 29, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Woman traveller!'. You've been a huge help.

wise23girl's Profile Photo
wise23girl Feb 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

You have made a nice start in VT...Good to see a story and some details about you.

xustam's Profile Photo
xustam Jan 29, 2013 at 12:39 AM

thanks a lot dear for accepting friend request

CyPan's Profile Photo
CyPan Oct 20, 2012 at 2:43 AM

hey,

thanks for the tip for my hk travel. really appreciate it :)

• eagerexplorer's Profile Photo
    eagerexplorer Apr 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Sorry for the very late reply. :( Hope it's not too late.

It's been a long time since I went to Baguio for the spots. I loved Tam-awan village though. I was a kid when I last visited Botanical Gardens, pretty good then, not sure now. Camp John Hay is a little bit old already, though if you want to see an abundance of pine trees, you should head there. Also, you can bring your kid to the mini statue of liberty on the grounds of Camp John Hay, and take him mini-golfing (I loved this as a kid!).

Good Shepherd's peanut brittle is the best, but you can get it from any pasalubong store in Baguio. I'm not too sure about the restaurants you've mentioned since it's been a while since I last explored Baguio.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your weekend getaway! :)

• CyPan's Profile Photo
    CyPan Apr 30, 2013 at 8:48 AM

hi, thanks for your reply. we really enjoyed our short stay in Baguio. :)

SubrahmanyamK's Profile Photo
SubrahmanyamK Oct 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM

your website: http://eagerexplorer.wordpress.com is interesting and useful.