"Yangzhou" Yangzhou by Adam-Yu
Yangzhou Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 270 photos
Yangzhou is a prefecture-level city in central Jiangsu province. Sitting on the northern bank of the Yangtze River, it borders the provincial capital of Nanjing to the southwest, Huai'an to the north, Yancheng to the northeast, Taizhou to the east, and Zhenjiang across the river to the south. Historically it is one of the wealthiest of China's cities, known at various periods for its great merchant families, poets, painters, and scholars.
Its population is 4,591,200 at the 2010 census and its built up area is home to 2,146,980 inhabitants including three urban districts plus currently in the agglomeration. The total area of Yangzhou covers 6634 s km, the city proper area is 1100 s km.
The official website in English of Yangzhou government is: http://www.yangzhou.gov.cn/english/Government/yz_en_government.shtml
Where you can have more info about Yangzhou.
Adam-Yu's Related Pages
Yangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1 Lake, 2 Gardens, 3 Teahouses"
- "Yangzhou & The Slender West Lake"
- "Mini West Lake"
- "Yangzhou, eye-opening"
- "Nice and quiet place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yangzhou
- Hotels in Yangzhou
- Transportation in Yangzhou
- Nightlife in Yangzhou
- Restaurants in Yangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yangzhou
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Yangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yangzhou
Photos in YangzhouSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Suzhou Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Qufu Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tianjin Shi Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Huai'an Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Changzhou Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yangzhou Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liaocheng Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hangzhou Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wuxi Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.