"MOROCCO....my passion!!" artofvintage's Profile

Still exploring......

I decided on a trip to Morocco in 2010 just by chance...it was very wet and cold in Wales and I was desperate for some sun..... and I wanted to experience a different culture.....so thats when it started....the passion!! It changed my life!!
I've managed to spend more and more time in Morocco since then, and I know have a website to enable me to work and have a balance of life in the UK with my family and also to have time for myself in Morocco.

• Intro Updated Mar 18, 2014

Sep 29, 2014 at 5:02 AM

Hi and Happy birthday!

Jul 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM

good to see youve added a bit more here to your page! and yes passion in Morocco alright! i have had 10 years of total passion for Morocco and wish id seen your writing here earlier - im trying to look after myself now by getting back on track which was the original passion for China which was waylaid by Morocco...but I am very blessed that ive been able to see so much of Morocco and have travelled round to so many interesting places, met so many interesting and helpful people....

Jul 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM

just checked out your website - yes a lot of my passion also was steered into the wonderful textiles and carpet side of things and i have bought maybe 500,000 dirham worth of stufff in the last few years and instead of how Id really wanted to do it got an Ebay shop going so sold quite a lot to buyers around the world that way - if you really want to spend some time with carpet people Maison du Troc in Tafraoute is a good place to visit but from there you can go out to find ladies out in their local areas to buy from rather than dealers.

• Apr 24, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Hello , i'm Hakim 23years old from agadir , i'm happy to see you like my beautiful country Morocco , if you come again to do some trip , and you need some morrocan friend , i will be happy to share this moment with you .
    Welcome again

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!