"Beaver! The town with the unintentionally hilariou" Beaver by Talshiarr
Beaver Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 17 photos
Along with Virgin, I'd have to name Beaver as the two most humorously-named towns in Utah. Don't let the name fool you, however, Beaver is a wonderful little town with some nice old buildings and a country feel. It got its name from the large numbers of beavers living along the river which also has the name. There are a couple of excellent restaurants in town and very cheap accomodations. The town has around 3000 people and sits at just over 5,200 feet. The mountains on the east are very much higher at over 12,000 and provide some excellent outdoor recreational opportunities.
Who knows. I doubt there are any, except maybe for frat boys looking for kitsch with 'Beaver' on it :-). I couldn't... more travel advice
Visit the Tushar mountains to the east. A drive up Highway 153 is spectacular. I was in Beaver on business a few days... more travel advice
Talshiarr's Related Pages
Beaver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beaver - on the way to Eagle Point Skiing !!!"
- "Beaver! The town with the unintentionally hilariou"
- "Beaver - Small Town America"
- "Basaic Beaver Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaver
- Hotels in Beaver
- Transportation in Beaver
- Restaurants in Beaver
- Shopping in Beaver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beaver
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Beaver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaver
- Wrote a Review Who knows. I doubt there are... in Beaver Tourist Traps
- Uploaded a Photo to "Who knows. I doubt there are..."
- created a Beaver Travel Page "Beaver! The town with the unintentionally hilariou"
Photos in BeaverSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Salt Lake City Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Beaver Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Mount Pleasant Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Murray Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint George Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos