moosie1955 hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Trekki Jul 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Happy Fourth of July, dear Sue :-))

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Apr 18, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Trekki Apr 18, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Hello hello dear Sue and Happy Happy birthday :-)))

• moosie1955's Profile Photo
    moosie1955 May 2, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Thanks for the birthday greetings ! Hope all is well in your world. We just got back from a fabulous trip to Zimbabwe! Of course I must tell you about it. Right now I am at work. I need to tell it in chapters-so much to share it's overwhelming.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Trekki May 3, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Oh that sounds fabulous :-)) We could Skype one day if you like! Tons of hugs from here :-)

Trekki Apr 18, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Hello hello dear Sue :-)))) I wish you a magic wonderful splendid happy birthday :-)) How are you?? Plans for Italy again one day? Or middle Germany and the romantic parts?

• moosie1955's Profile Photo
    moosie1955 Apr 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Hi Thanks for the birthday greetings! So sorry I have been out of touch last year was crazy after the trip. We had to make two trips back to Pennsylvania in June and July. . My dear mom passed away July 5th. She was 92. I miss her terribly. As far as travel plans we have an opportunity to visit Africa next April-not sure yet as the tour operator is figuring out costs. Our neighbor is is the liason-she and her husband lived in Zimbabawe for 8 years and does this every 2 or 3 years. If we don't do that, we may visit Germany. How are you-have you made the move to Gubbio?. I think of you often especially when thinking about our wonderful trip last year. .

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Trekki Apr 23, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Oh dear, my condolences for the loss of your mom!! Oh, in case you come to Germany, let me know :-) I would love to help you in planning and showing you around :-) Not yet moved to Gubbio, but mid to end of next year. Big hugs :-))) Thinking of you both too :-)

Ina08's Profile Photo
Ina08 May 6, 2012 at 4:30 AM

HI Sue, Trekki tells me you have a doubt about contact lense liquid brands available in Italy. I would be happy to help. Ciao Daniela - am a contact lense wearer mself as well :-)

moosie1955's Profile Photo
moosie1955 Apr 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Thanks! I think I need to check this more often- You are all great people!

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Apr 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Hi Sue, hope you have a great birthday!

Trekki Apr 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Happy birthday dear Sue :-)))

TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
TrendsetterME Mar 4, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Welcome to VT, "Happy Travels", with my best wishes ..... :)