"I love to travel.." rairaiken's Profile
I have a home but I just love to travel. If I was so rich I would probably spend all my time travelling, learning different language and adapt to different cultures. I never thought that I will have the courage to travel alone but I did it. I encouraged my officemates and friends to go for their dreams and not be afraid. Live life to the fullest. Do not let fear get hold of your life, be the master of your future..
I love the beach don't get me wrong but I do not kow how to swim so what I usually do is hang out by the beach, take photos and just be near the beach. There's something about the beach that makes me happy..
I am hoping in my future travels I will be with my family and friends because I usually travel alone which people think is risky since I am a woman but I do take extra caution. I had a lot of stories about my travels, good and bad and they all are kept in a box inside my heart and there's still a big space to fill.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 91 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Sagada Travel Page "I survived Sagada baby!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "I survived Sagada baby!"
- Wrote a Review A home away from home.. in Sagada Hotels
updated their Profile Page "I love to travel.."
- Commented on dunny76's profile page
- Posted in Travel Sagada Forum ""
- rairaiken and teo.ak7 are now friends.
Top 10 Pages
- Laoag Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sagada Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Cebu City 1 review, 5 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 3 photos
- Macao Intro, 3 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 photos