"I love to travel.." rairaiken's Profile

..the wanderer..

I have a home but I just love to travel. If I was so rich I would probably spend all my time travelling, learning different language and adapt to different cultures. I never thought that I will have the courage to travel alone but I did it. I encouraged my officemates and friends to go for their dreams and not be afraid. Live life to the fullest. Do not let fear get hold of your life, be the master of your future..

..not a beach bum..

I love the beach don't get me wrong but I do not kow how to swim so what I usually do is hang out by the beach, take photos and just be near the beach. There's something about the beach that makes me happy..

I am hoping in my future travels I will be with my family and friends because I usually travel alone which people think is risky since I am a woman but I do take extra caution. I had a lot of stories about my travels, good and bad and they all are kept in a box inside my heart and there's still a big space to fill.

• Intro Updated Mar 28, 2013

Jun 12, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Happy Birthday

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Happy Birthday Rhea and cheers from Finland!

• heydelin's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2012 at 4:27 AM

Greetings from your Kababayan who also loves the beach but can't swim! :)

• Jul 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM

May I also benefit from ur querry please. I am planning to be in Bkk
    around 12 Sep. I hate to spend all the time inside hotel room. I wonder if u would be interested in exploring Bkk?
    wishing u a very trip.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Hello Rhea, I hoe you are enjoying your time on VT, you have made a great start. I am currently just outside Dumaguete and loving your wonderful country. I can't wait to see more of your pages. Incidentallly, I hope you had a great birthday. Was it lots of lechon and Tanduy? fergy.

• S.VTM's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Hi Rhea,
    How it was your birthday ,,, wish the best for you

• kandoi's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Happy Birthday Rhea

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Hi Rhea, I see your fairly new to VT, so welcome! I also wanted to wish you a Happy birthday. If you need a VT flag for your photos let me know!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2012 at 5:13 AM

A warm happy birthday greet from Malaysia. Me too love travel and wish we are healthy and rich to keep travelling. Cheers.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
rairaiken's Profile Photo

rairaiken

“google is your friend.. do not be afraid to hit the search button :_”

Ranked Member