"McCall;Summer and Winter Paradise" McCall by pipster
McCall Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 51 photos
One of the best vacation spots in the country..located 103 miles north of Boise,Idaho on hwy.55 traveling along scenic Payette River. Visiting McCall in the winter or summer will bring lasting memories. Great skiing at Brundage Mountain during the winter, and golfing, swimming,and water skiing during the summer just to mention a few. Just reflecting in the beauty of pristine mountain streams and blue skies is worth the drive.
This happens every year..Moving the sheep for the summer season means that drivers must find other routes of... more travel advice
This is my grandaughter having fun in the snow! This is a shot outside our 'Idaho Home'...it is always hard for me to... more travel advice
pipster's Related Pages
McCall Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A life in the mountains!"
- "McCall;Summer and Winter Paradise"
- "mccalljones's new McCall Page"
- "Welcome to Mccall."
- "McCall Idaho Page"
- "McCall, Idaho!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in McCall
- Hotels in McCall
- Transportation in McCall
- Nightlife in McCall
- Restaurants in McCall
- See All...
Badges & Stats in McCall
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to McCall?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McCall
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- McCall Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Arcata Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos