"Where the REDWOODS meet the PACIFIC!" Trinidad by pipster
Trinidad Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 283 photos
You will find Trinidad just north of Eureka and Arcata in Humboldt County about a five hour drive above San Francisco. This quiet little village has only about two streets but what it lacks in size is made up for with its the magnificent views. Lovely little ocean cottages as well as larger impressive homes..all with this spectacular view. There is plenty of easy access to the beaches..even though on this particulair day it was a bit foggy and gloomy it was still beautiful. Do watch for drop offs from the cliffs and the sand can give away under you on some of these steep climbs..Just use a bit of common sense to have a great day at the beach.
Favorite Restaurant: The absolute best place to eat in Humboldt County has to be 'Larrupin Cafe' in Trinidad just north... more travel advice
Luffenholtz Beach, just a mile or two from Trinidad is a great place for sightseeing, swimming (on a warmer day than... more travel advice
pipster's Related Pages
Trinidad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "jgemini65's new Trinidad Page"
- "Where the REDWOODS meet the PACIFIC!"
- "Patrick's Point State Park"
- "Trinidad, a hidden paradise..."
- "Beautiful Trinidad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trinidad
- Hotels in Trinidad
- Restaurants in Trinidad
- Shopping in Trinidad
- Warnings and Dangers in Trinidad
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Trinidad
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Trinidad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinidad
Photos in TrinidadSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- McCall Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Arcata Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos