"Samoa is just around the Corna!" Samoa by pipster
Samoa Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
Visiting Samoa is pretty easy for me since I live about seven miles from there. One of the first places I checked out when I arrived in Humboldt county, some ten years ago was the North jetty near Samoa. It is usually very windy there and you definitely need a jacket of sorts, so come prepared. There are always a few locals walking the mile or two out to the point.
Be advised, the waves usually rise about 20 feet in the air here and wash over you as you make your way along the walk...Its fun, and looks great but climbing on the rocks can be treacherous because of these big waves and the stones are some what slippery.
Yep, its just a seagull and I didn't get his name but it is amazing how tame these guys are..We were able to walk right... more travel advice
pipster's Related Pages
Samoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Samoa is just around the Corna!"
- "Veni, vedi, vici!"
- "Rasta_Rob's Samoa Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Samoa
- Hotels in Samoa
- Restaurants in Samoa
- Warnings and Dangers in Samoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Samoa
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Samoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Samoa
Photos in SamoaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- McCall Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Arcata Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos