"Eureka!" Eureka by pipster
Eureka Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 173 photos
The small marina in Eureka does offer a rather serene restful area with nice scenery..this statue is very attractive and sits just into the water..today the tide was coming in so hopefully the rocks were going to be covered soon and it would really look like the boat was actually afloat..the area surrounding the statue is a wildlife sanctuary with fencing so it is a little difficult to get really up close and personal for photo taking.
There has actually never been a 'working' railroad as long as I have lived in Humboldt county, but every year or so... more travel advice
Eureka has just recently finished refurbishing the marina area of old town and this seems to have added a much needed... more travel advice
pipster's Related Pages
Eureka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Humboldt Bay, a landlocked shelter"
- "Eunique Eureka"
- "Charming Eureka"
- "Eureka: Among the Redwoods"
- "Eureka-Old Logging Town & Seat of Humboldt Count"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eureka
- Hotels in Eureka
- Transportation in Eureka
- Nightlife in Eureka
- Restaurants in Eureka
- Shopping in Eureka
- Warnings and Dangers in Eureka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eureka
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Eureka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eureka
Photos in EurekaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- McCall Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Arcata Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos