"My View of ARCATA" Arcata by pipster
Arcata Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 62 photos
Finding a good place to eat does not have to be difficult in Arcata unless your taste runs to only fast food. No fast food here.
However most will delight in the menu at Los Bagels. Located on "I" Street between 10th and 11th, just off the main north or south one way streets that run through the heart of Arcata. A tasteful and artfully prepared array of freshly made bagels, sticky buns and more will satisfy the appetite.
Not only do they offer a delight for the taste buds, but the multi-cultural mural by Duane Flatmo adorning the nearby wall will surely appeal to the art lover in us all. This clever and colorful work was commissioned by Los Bagels Company and Wildwood Music.
Lots of people trying to fight the little guy to get his place on the curb to watch hundreds of other people doing the... more travel advice
The yearly adventure entitled the 'Kinetic Sculpture Race'! People travel to Arcata from everywhere (the whole country)... more travel advice
pipster's Related Pages
Arcata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arcata, a fun & beautiful place to visit."
- "This is virtual reality!"
- "gogadgetgirl's new Arcata Page"
- "My View of ARCATA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arcata
- Hotels in Arcata
- Transportation in Arcata
- Nightlife in Arcata
- Restaurants in Arcata
- Shopping in Arcata
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arcata
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Arcata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arcata
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- McCall Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Arcata Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos