"NORTH to ALASKA!" Kodiak by pipster
Kodiak Travel Guide: 258 reviews and 464 photos
Obviousely this is a very old picture..I believe it to have been taken in about 1946 while my father was employed by the Army Engineers in Kodiak, Alaska...
I remember my father and mother talking about being there and actually liking Alaska but it has been way too many years for me to remember anything about it, however I do remember my dad pulling me in a sled...My mother had an experience with a bear during the late 40's that would probably dampen any positive memories about the area.
pipster's Related Pages
Kodiak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kodiak Alaska"
- "A Town Like Any Other Town, But With a Difference"
- "Kodiak Alaska -- My Home Town"
- "The Emerald Isle"
- "NORTH to ALASKA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodiak
- Hotels in Kodiak
- Transportation in Kodiak
- Nightlife in Kodiak
- Restaurants in Kodiak
- Shopping in Kodiak
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodiak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kodiak
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kodiak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodiak
Photos in KodiakSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- McCall Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Arcata Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos