"Scotland" Edinburgh by pipster
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,449 reviews and 6,943 photos
One of the most fascinating places I have visited has to be Edinburgh! Even though it was a cold November day, it could not have been more beautiful to me. The Edinburgh Castle was incredible, the magnificent architecture with its stone paths and walkways..I could only imagine what it must have been like hundreds of years ago for the horses trying to make their way up the twisting paths over those slippery stones. We had to run from one building to the next just to keep from being blown away, but it was all well worth the effort. Fascinating stories, wonderful original decor and great views abound!
Just walk! It was pouring down rain and we did it anyway...there were many great little shops all along the streets that... more travel advice
Shopping is not that important to me when traveling but seeing all the local color is!! I really enjoy the local people... more travel advice
pipster's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- "The highs and lows of the 7 hills..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
Photos in EdinburghSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- McCall Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Arcata Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos