"The road to Yellow Pine" Yellow Pine by jgemini65
Yellow Pine Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
We decided to take off to see what Yellow Pine looked like! It was only around 80 miles away...but the trip there took almost 7 hours round trip by motorcycle!
We left from McCall and traveled up to Lick creek summit! What amazing views! Great riverside drive! And loads of places to hike and camp. But, when you go this way it is mainly dirt roads!
We drove 80 miles for a beer! And why not? Yellow Pine was like a town right out of the old west with its dusty main street, old tavern, and a definite mining town feel!
- Pros:A rural town in modern times!
- Cons:A long ride on a motorcycle!
- In a nutshell:Glad I went!
Idaho is one of the most beautiful states in the US! more travel advice
You can get to Yellow Pine by foot, car,or motorcycle! And I think the may have a landing strip somewhere nearby for... more travel advice
jgemini65's Related Pages
Yellow Pine Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Yellow Pine
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Yellow Pine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yellow Pine
Photos in Yellow PineSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- McCall Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belfast Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues