"A life in the mountains!" McCall by jgemini65

McCall Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 51 photos

My new home...Idaho!

My new home is located in the central west Idaho mountains! An absolutely wonderful place full of new challenges and adventure! This photo was taken by my former friend just a couple of miles from our home! I had a wonderful panoramic view of grand mountains and lakes full of fish everywhere! This is truly a new adventure and a new lifestyle!

North Lake Fork Creek

When I saw this spot for the first time I was speechless! Talk about picture perfect!!! What a totally fabulous place to camp, picnic, or just relax for a few hours! I have been here a couple of times since...always changing...always beautiful!
This is located only around 20 miles east of my home!!!

A red shed on New Years Day!

Just came across this little red shed while hiking with a co-worker on New Years day!

• Pros:Clean air...beautiful views...and small town living!
  • Cons:Too far from the ocean!!
  • In a nutshell:A new adventure!
  • Last visit to McCall: Jul 2008
  • Intro Updated Jul 20, 2008

• Jun 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I love this idea. All the pictures are so pretty. Do they have nannies in this area or is parenting done solo? Thanks for the help!

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2008 at 3:16 PM

looks like you found your own scenic paradise. nice pictures. n.

• VikingHarald's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2008 at 5:55 AM

Cant believe, but the landscape was with my first glance "something familiar with home". Rgds

• pipster's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Wonderful photos..great information

• santanesia's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Thank you for a great pictures. My hubby and I, are going to McCall for a week starting Memorial Day and just loved your tips about what to do.

• jghpmontt's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2006 at 6:30 AM

hi jess...I don´t knowed McAll...is the best of your page...greetings

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2006 at 4:32 AM

Thank you Jessica. I like the nature around your new home.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2004 at 8:34 AM

Great outdoors and nature there! Lovely pics but... where is the ocean? Wow, in Oregon and Washington haha.

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 5:25 PM

Sounds like you're enjoying the beauty of Idaho! I mostly know this area from cross-country skiing around here, but lately I've been hiking, too.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2004 at 12:55 PM

So they've got windpower in Idaho too. Interesting place you live. Thanks for visiting our Pipestone National Monument pages.

jgemini65 Lives Here!

jgemini65

“live the life you`ve imagined...and never settle for second best!”

Badges & Stats in McCall