"jgemini65's new Trinidad Page" Trinidad by jgemini65
Trinidad Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 283 photos
Trinidad is beautiful! Great small town feel and not that far of a drive from Eureka or Arcata! This spot that I am standing on is only accomplished at low tide! Which is a great time at Trinidad State Beach! Many private beaches are only reachable at this time!
Trinidad is a very small town with a very small year-around population! Obviously, summertime a great influx of tourists arrive! But don't let that sway you! The great part about living on the northcoast is that our beaches are never crowded! And there is always a place to park!
- Pros:Very intimate
- Cons:Very "off the beaten path"
- In a nutshell:A place to escape to and just be!
You should positively take the hike up Trinidad Head! What magnificent views!! I always love the views of the Pacific... more travel advice
jgemini65's Related Pages
Trinidad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "jgemini65's new Trinidad Page"
- "Where the REDWOODS meet the PACIFIC!"
- "Patrick's Point State Park"
- "Trinidad, a hidden paradise..."
- "Beautiful Trinidad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trinidad
- Hotels in Trinidad
- Restaurants in Trinidad
- Shopping in Trinidad
- Warnings and Dangers in Trinidad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trinidad
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Trinidad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinidad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- McCall Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belfast Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues