"jgemini65's new Ferndale Page" Ferndale by jgemini65
Ferndale Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Ferndale is a small Victorian town that is know for its Victorian architecure, its location on multiple earthquake faults, and its dairy farms! Also, Hollywood has come to town a couple of times to film! This town will be featured in the upcoming Jim Carrey film! And was where they filmed "Outbreak" a few years ago! ( Don't ask about Mr. carrey he doesn't make the best impression!)
We visited recently to attend the Humboldt County Fair!
The main street of Ferndale is very picturesque! It looks as if it stepped out the 1950s...right down to the quaint... more travel advice
If you do visit the fair...a trip on the Ferris Wheel is a must! Otherwise you can't get this great of a view of the... more travel advice
jgemini65's Related Pages
Ferndale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "jgemini65's new Ferndale Page"
- "Ferndale - flashback in time"
- "Inside Ferndale"
- "Ferndale, CA - An Historic Victorian-era Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ferndale
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ferndale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ferndale
Photos in FerndaleSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- McCall Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belfast Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues