"Wonderful Old San Juan" San Juan by jgemini65
San Juan Travel Guide: 701 reviews and 2,284 photos
A street in old San Juan. This has to be one the coolest Caribbean cities to just wander aimlessly through!! Absolutely loved it!
Just one of many endlessly beautiful streets in the city!
- Pros:A wonderful and easy to love city!
- Cons:I'm sure there are some cons...just wasn't there long enough to find out!
- In a nutshell:Will totally go again!
jgemini65's Related Pages
San Juan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Ciudad del Encanto"
- "BLUE WATERS, WHITE SAND AND TONS OF HISTORY,"
- "San Juan"
- "Jumping Around San Juan, Puerto Rico!"
- "San Juan, Puerto Rico"
- "Castille de San Fillipe del Morro"
- "Historic San Juan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Juan
- Hotels in San Juan
- Transportation in San Juan
- Nightlife in San Juan
- Restaurants in San Juan
- Shopping in San Juan
- Warnings and Dangers in San Juan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Juan
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Juan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- McCall Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belfast Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues