"Banos was awesome!" Baños by jgemini65
Baños Travel Guide: 195 reviews and 869 photos
We had a great time in this city! Very relaxed kind of Northern California vibe to it! The hot springs are awesome! Just don't visit them at nite...you have never seen anything like it! SO CROWDED! Early in the morning is best!
This was a shot of my husband and daughter getting set up to jump off the bridge! Banos is a mecca for outdoor activities!! So many guides offering their services! You can't go wrong!
In the courtyard of this church is an amazing...must see...little museum! Very cool way to spend an hour or two!
- Pros:Beautiful, safe, and fun!
- Cons:DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT take the volcano night tour!!
- In a nutshell:Go and have a great time!
jgemini65's Related Pages
Baños Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baños de Agua Santa"
- "Avenida de las Cascadas, and Baños"
- "A Bug in Baños"
- "Baños - A relaxing adventure"
- "Banos: Ecuador's Adventure Capital"
- "Banos adventures"
- "Waterfalls Everywhere"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baños
- Hotels in Baños
- Transportation in Baños
- Nightlife in Baños
- Restaurants in Baños
- Shopping in Baños
- Warnings and Dangers in Baños
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baños
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Baños?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baños
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- McCall Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belfast Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues