"Talenquera Beach Resort" Juan Dolio by bellagio
Juan Dolio Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 77 photos
I spent two weeks at this resort in January / February 2003 and I am sad to say this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The grounds of the hotel were, in my opinion, covered by far too much vegetation. The rooms smelt dank and musty and were not cleaned properly. The food was often only luke warm. The beach was narrow and had far too many trees on it plus the majority of the sunbeds were past their sell by date.
The property was purchased around the year 2000 by the Barcelo chain of hotels, who also own both properties on either side of the Talenquera. The hotel needs closing down for around six months or so and undergoing a complete refurbishment. I know it is only rated a 3 star, but I, and plenty of others who visited at the same time, would struggle to rate it a 2 star.
However do please read my travelogues and make up your own mind. I have also included travelogues on the neighbouring 5 star Capella Beach Resort
bellagio's Related Pages
Juan Dolio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Juan Dolio - Restaurant Aura"
- "At the Juan Dolio beach"
- "Beautiful Country"
- "Talenquera Beach Resort"
- "JUAN DOLIO - A Cheap Sleep Beach Town !"
- "'Partying is such sweet sorrow'."
- See All...
- Hotels in Juan Dolio
- Transportation in Juan Dolio
- Restaurants in Juan Dolio
- Warnings and Dangers in Juan Dolio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juan Dolio
- 0 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Juan Dolio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juan Dolio
Photos in Juan DolioSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 134 photos, 6 travelogues
- Acapulco Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Juan Dolio Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Falmouth Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bayahibe Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamilton Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues