"Penang Malaysia War Museum" Batu Maung by shannsow
Batu Maung Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 106 photos
The museum is opened seven days a week (including public holidays) from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
Entrance fee for Malaysian and foreigners with PR or working permit is RM15/adult and RM7.50/child.
Other visitors are charged RM30/adult and RM15/child.
Additional charges are applicable ranges from RM5 to RM15 for optional tours such as tunnel tour, observation tower, tunnel view and canon firing bay.
Note: Child is defined as children between 5 to 12 years old.
I heard story from my grandmother,when they caught enemy they will cut their head at this place.So most chinese people... more travel advice
shannsow's Related Pages
Batu Maung Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lest We Forget"
- "Batu Maung - Just south of airport"
- "Batu Maung"
- "- Batu Maung -"
- "Penang Malaysia War Museum"
- "Batu Maung-The other side of the world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batu Maung
- Transportation in Batu Maung
- Restaurants in Batu Maung
- Warnings and Dangers in Batu Maung
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Batu Maung
- 6 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Batu Maung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batu Maung
Photos in Batu MaungSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Chiang Mai Intro, 10 reviews, 102 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Penyu Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Sapi Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Batu Maung Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lausanne Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Le Grau-du-Roi Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos