"Nomad of the World" MisterMuse's Profile

Beginner Traveler

I use the word nomad from my homepage title as a "slight" hyperbole. I consider myself a grounded nomad with a home base and thirst for foreign things unknown. I've dreamed of traveling since my early teens. I spent countless hours gazing upon pictures after pictures of travel books from my school library and just imagining.

In order to really understand traveling you have to live, breathe and assimilate in your surroundings. The passion for traveling is embedded deep within myself and formulates the way that I think, act and even live my life.

I'm excited to begin my adventures and share them with other like-minded travelers who share the same ideals!!

• Intro Updated Jan 30, 2012

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Welcome to VT! Addiction will follow shortly. Gillybob greetings

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Well Chad, we hope to see you alot more around here mate! VT is a lovely community of friendly people and I know that you will become just as addicted as we all are on here :o) I need to update my home page with the latest Europe trip....still doing my pages here. Takes time...but I enjoy using vt as my holiday blog and so much more if I can help out other members too. Even more special when I get to meet other vt members. That's always fun! :o) Come and join us on the misc forum sometimes. We have a ton of fun there! :o) Cheers, Ann.

• dplesko's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Thank you for comment and welcome!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Welcome! I hope you find VT interesting and helpful for your travel's!
    Not a real lot of us really, just us Aussie's are friendly!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Welcome to VT, travel and have fun. Greetings from the Netherlands. PJ

• SONG's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Chad, Welcome to VT. FIrst day here and already you are typing away!!
    Great start. I think you will love VT and become addicted like the rest of us. Chicago is one of my favorite cities. Been there numerous times. Enjoyed your comments on such. Kathy from Sunny Florida.
    PS.......by the way, what IS that funny white stuff on the ground??? :-)

• tropicrd's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Welcome to VT Chad, love your description 'grounded nomad'
    Great start to your pages...
    Cheers from Tropical Cairns,Australia.

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Chad, great start to your pages. I like your hotel philosophy. Welcome to VT. A lot of great pages here by members all over the world. If you take a peak at my home page you'll see we even get together for some fun times. Saw a great movie on TV last night about the Special Ed kids from Grand Rapids who went to Space Camp years ago blazing a trail for other students like them.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
MisterMuse's Profile Photo

MisterMuse

“Be safe, spontaenous and daring!!”

Ranked Member