MisterMuse's profile photo

MisterMuse

Chad Online Now
Be safe, spontaenous and daring!!

My Favorite Pages

Gillybob Feb 1, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Welcome to VT! Addiction will follow shortly. Gillybob greetings

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Feb 1, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Well Chad, we hope to see you alot more around here mate! VT is a lovely community of friendly people and I know that you will become just as addicted as we all are on here :o) I need to update my home page with the latest Europe trip....still doing my pages here. Takes time...but I enjoy using vt as my holiday blog and so much more if I can help out other members too. Even more special when I get to meet other vt members. That's always fun! :o) Come and join us on the misc forum sometimes. We have a ton of fun there! :o) Cheers, Ann.

dplesko's Profile Photo
dplesko Jan 31, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Thank you for comment and welcome!

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Jan 31, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Welcome! I hope you find VT interesting and helpful for your travel's!
Not a real lot of us really, just us Aussie's are friendly!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jan 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Welcome to VT, travel and have fun. Greetings from the Netherlands. PJ

SONG's Profile Photo
SONG Jan 30, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Chad, Welcome to VT. FIrst day here and already you are typing away!!
Great start. I think you will love VT and become addicted like the rest of us. Chicago is one of my favorite cities. Been there numerous times. Enjoyed your comments on such. Kathy from Sunny Florida.
PS.......by the way, what IS that funny white stuff on the ground??? :-)

tropicrd's Profile Photo
tropicrd Jan 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Welcome to VT Chad, love your description 'grounded nomad'
Great start to your pages...
Cheers from Tropical Cairns,Australia.

riorich55's Profile Photo
riorich55 Jan 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Chad, great start to your pages. I like your hotel philosophy. Welcome to VT. A lot of great pages here by members all over the world. If you take a peak at my home page you'll see we even get together for some fun times. Saw a great movie on TV last night about the Special Ed kids from Grand Rapids who went to Space Camp years ago blazing a trail for other students like them.