"I fell in love with Red River" Red River by lisa85202
Red River Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 44 photos
Red River is essentially a ski town, however they have done a fantastic job entertaining families in the summer months. This town was full of friendly people! Nestled in the canyon -a beautiful town, with SO many activities for the family.
Our family had a wonderful time hiking along the top of the mountain after a pleasant ride on the ski lift.
- Pros:Lots and lots to do, easy to get around
- Cons:Temps get quite cold at night
- In a nutshell:A Summer Playground!
We stayed for one night this summer. There were very few accommodations in Red River that were affordable, and allowed... more travel advice
There are some nice places to hike along the top of the mountain in Red River with spectacular views. From the top of... more travel advice
lisa85202's Related Pages
Red River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Ski Trip"
- "Uncrowded Family Skiing in Red River, New Mexico"
- "I fell in love with Red River"
- "Red River"
- "Basaic Red River Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red River
- Hotels in Red River
- Warnings and Dangers in Red River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red River
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Red River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red River
Photos in Red RiverSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Albuquerque Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- South Padre Island Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Boulder City Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Red River Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Pismo Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos