"Lisa's Place" lisa85202's Profile
Traveling is my favorite hobby. I want to see and experience the world! While I do have a desire to see the ocean at least once a year...I dream to visit various countries...experiencing the food, culture, architecture, scenery and to meet all the people in between. With full time work and family with two kids...I'm enjoying each day...dreaming of the next trip!! Where can I go next??
We splurged this year with a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas, what a memorable trip! We flew into Orlando, drove to Cocoa Beach, left from Cape Canaveral- and cruised to Key West, Nassau, and Disney's Castaway Cay. Disney provides SO Many wonderful activities! My only note, is it wasn't as relaxing as I would expect for a caribbean cruise...too much to do!
We plan to spend the remainder of the summer camping, hiking, kayaking in my home state of New Mexico, and hopefully exploring some of Colorado...
I'm currently working on updating my Albuquerque page with local Sandia Mountain hikes. I always enjoy the fall color in New Mexico: Santa Fe
2005 was my most exciting year so far for travel. I was working at Intel Corporation in a job where I interacted with foreign customers. My job landed me trips to Shanghai, China and Cost Rica within a matter of months.
Shanghai Travel Page, currently under construction
A product defect that I found at work, landed me a last minute trip to Costa Rica. I had two hours notice that I was going. I was able to spend one extra day for personal site-seeing. I plan on going back some day...I fell in love.
->Travel pages coming soon!
I searched for the most affordable caribbean vacation- and we landed a week in Puerto Rico, staying at the Wyndham El Conquistador Resort in Fajardo. We enjoyed the resort and hiked in the rainforest El Yunque, and visited the shops and Fort in San Juan.
Visit my Travel Pages: (currently under construction)
Puerto Rico Main Page ; Fajardo, Puerto Rico Page
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 75 Reviews
- 237 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 29 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Cabo San Lucas Travel Page "Mexican Riviera Cruise Stop- Cabo San Lucas"
- Commented on lisa85202's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Lisa's Place"
- Wrote a Review Low Water Levels (2013) in Heron Lake State Park Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Low Water Levels (2013)"
- Posted in Travel Albuquerque Forum "Re: Any special events planned..."
- lisa85202 and rosata are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Fajardo
Top 10 Pages
- Albuquerque Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- South Padre Island Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Boulder City Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Red River Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Pismo Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos