"Chapeco" Chapecó by zampieri
Chapecó Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Brazilian capital on poultry production, Chapecó is known in the region because of the immense Fair Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial, held every year in October. The event brings together thousands of people who come in search of new areas and also for concerts.
Outside the period of the festival the city additional attractions. Settled by Italian guards the culture and traditions of immigrants. On Route Italian, comprising the villages of Cella Cologne, Cologne Basin, Headquarters and Line Batistello Figueira, the abundant table watered to fine wines and bucolic divide the attention of tourists.
The Germans also left their legacy in Chapecó. In Entomological Museum Fritz Plaumann, an insect collection gathers 80 000 copies. Of the 17,000 species cataloged, 1,500 were discovered by the researcher who names the space. The museum is located in the municipality of Seara, 36 kilometers.
In the National Forest Chapecó, the highlights are the native forest and the trails leading to waterfalls and streams. On the way, note the diversity of flora and fauna.
To enjoy beautiful landscapes effortlessly, following the valley of the River Valley Route Uruguay. The path is made by SC-480, complete with panoramic lookouts.
- Pros:Friendship, Cattle, Folklore
- In a nutshell:Friendship
zampieri's Related Pages
Chapecó Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chapecó
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Chapecó?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chapecó
Photos in ChapecóSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tacloban Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad del Este Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olhão Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palompon Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bento Gonçalves Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos