"Town of Pioneers in Southern Brazil" Erechim by zampieri
Erechim Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
Erechim is located north of the state of Rio Grande do Sul Its climate is subtropical with an average temperature of 18 ° C., the population is approximately 90 thousand inhabitants. The Story of Erechim starts in 1910. With the railroad came the immigrants from Europe and the Serra Gaucha region. Planned city with wide boulevards and beautiful squares, its urban layout was inspired by cities like Belo Horizonte, Mar del Plata and Paris. Today is Erechim regional hub for many industries consolidated, also points to emerging pole through the metal-mechanic sector and garment, with a remarkable entrepreneurial capacity highlighting the municipality in North Gaucho. Tourism is explored in an organized and arouse interest in people looking at the city recreation options. The city has beautiful parks, Leisure Centre, Waterfalls, Museums and more., Valley vineyards, Art Deco Historic-Cultural and screenplay.
- Pros:Tranquility, Pioneer Town, Everythings Seems to Be New.
zampieri's Related Pages
Erechim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A place to be"
- "Town of Pioneers in Southern Brazil"
- "Erechim - Lugar desconhecido"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Erechim
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Erechim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Erechim
- Posted in Travel Monte Gordo Forum "Re: How to get to Spain from..."
- updated a Erechim Travel Page "Town of Pioneers in Southern Brazil"
- Wrote a Review Things to do in Erechim in Erechim Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Town of Pioneers in Southern Brazil"
- Commented on one of marianezanella's Erechim travel pages
Photos in ErechimSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tacloban Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad del Este Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olhão Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palompon Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bento Gonçalves Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos