"Airport City, But not only it lives of the airport" Guarulhos by zampieri
Guarulhos Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 7 photos
Known for hosting the International Airport of Sao Paulo, one of the most important in the country, Guarulhos is proud of its infrastructure services to receive those who are in transit. An example is the large supply of hotels System "day use".
But not only lives of the city airport. Guarulhos is full of squares and parks as the Bosque Maia, with over three miles of walking and jogging track, forest trails, sports courts and an event hall with intense schedule.
Already in the works Fracalanza Park City Mirim Ayrton Senna, a space-oriented education and traffic simulations. There, parents and children are also playgrounds, craft fair, and walking path.
Traditional meeting point for locals, Lake Patos offers paddleboat rides and art exhibition center. On hot days, all roads lead to the park ETA Cumbica, public pool with Olympic, children's pools, sports court, and playroom for arena events.
To complete the city tour, visit the City Zoo. The area of 70 thousand square meters houses about 400 animals a hundred species.
Much of mammals, birds and reptiles are native of Brazil, some being endangered if the jaguar, the cougar, the macaw and the (urubu-rei) king vulture.
- Cons:Not Much to Do
- In a nutshell:Airport
zampieri's Related Pages
Guarulhos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GRU - Gateway to São Paulo"
- "Airport City, But not only it lives of the airport"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guarulhos
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Guarulhos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guarulhos
- updated a Guarulhos Travel Page "Airport City, But not only it lives of the airport"
- Posted in Travel Monte Gordo Forum "Re: How to get to Spain from..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Airport City, But not only it lives of the airport"
- Wrote a Review Guarulhos in Guarulhos Things to Do
Photos in GuarulhosSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tacloban Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad del Este Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olhão Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palompon Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bento Gonçalves Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos