"Maringa, Town of Pioneers" Maringá by zampieri
Maringá Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 42 photos
Dozens of blooming color the planned city of Maringa. Full of green areas, the municipality has the postcard the Ingá Park, with more than 60 species of trees skirting the race track, the artificial lake with paddle boats, playground and the zoo.
Also out in the landscape and the modernous gigantic Cathedral of Our Lady of Glory, with 114 meters high.
Inaugurated in 1972, it houses a gazebo on top with panoramic view, however, we must face 482 steps to get up there.
plenty of fun around town. In Ody Aquatic Park, the heated pools with slides and waves ensure recreation for the whole family.
Already in the Bandeirantes Salto, the waterfall is the highlight. The drop, however, is dangerous for swimming - but the diving is guaranteed, thanks to the construction of a swimming pool and an artificial fall. On Sunday the sun is intense movement
- Pros:Green, big Parks
zampieri's Related Pages
Maringá Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Regionally Famous Cathedral and Park"
- "My friend Alex and Dani's wedding"
- "Maringa, Town of Pioneers"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Maringá
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Maringá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maringá
Photos in MaringáSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tacloban Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad del Este Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olhão Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palompon Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bento Gonçalves Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos