"Tramandai Beach, The Prime Rio Grande do Sul Beach" Tramandaí by zampieri
Tramandaí Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Already in 1906, Balneario Tramandaí was sought as two hotels and resort visitors attended. The fishing would turn local businesses, and coastal settlement by the river Tramandaí already had 80 houses. In 1939 with the construction of the road which improved the access road to the coast, the town begins to develop.. Today the town has about 42,000 inhabitants. and in the summer months arrive to receive a million visitors. To meet this demand, the city combines urban infrastructure to leisure beachy. The fishing tradition is attractive as this city has 17 mini platforms, places for recreation as the beautiful Marshal Osorio Historical Park, which has a well organized arsenal of old weapons and Grave of Marshal of that name to the park.
Event: National Cavalry Party - May
Creole Rodeo International Tramandaí - May
National Festival of the Fish - June and July
zampieri's Related Pages
Tramandaí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tramandai Beach, The Prime Rio Grande do Sul Beach"
- Create a Tramandaí Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tramandaí
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tramandaí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tramandaí
- Posted in Travel Monte Gordo Forum "Re: How to get to Spain from..."
- updated a Tramandaí Travel Page "Tramandai Beach, The Prime Rio Grande do Sul Beach"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tramandai Beach, The Prime Rio Grande do Sul Beach"
- Wrote a Review Tramandai Beach, The Prime Rio Grande do Sul Beach in Tramandaí Things to Do
Photos in TramandaíSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Tacloban Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad del Este Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Olhão Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palompon Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bento Gonçalves Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos